Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If you want the rainbow.... with Tilda by Magnolia

Well...we're half way through the work week, and some of us have a 3 day weekend coming up. WOOHOO!!! I came home yesterday to a happy mail day!! YAY! I got my order of Chasing Butterflies stamps from Diana at Magnolia-licious! Thanks so much Diana!! I couldn't help myself, I had to immediately ink up this adorable little Tilda in a spring rain!!

The DP that is the card base is Basic Grey, everything else is scraps that I have no idea who made them. Sorry! I stamped Tilda twice, and popped up portions of her for dimension. I colored her with my copic markers (pic below).

That beautiful flower that is in the middle of th ribbon...that was in a wonderful bag of extra goodies that Diana put in my order! I LOVE it! Thanks yet again, Diana! It was perfect for this card!


The swirl is from a Sizzix die that I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. I also used some dew drops that I purchased from Ellen Hutson. That green button is from Basic Grey with some embroidery floss all tied up in a little bow.



Here's a peek at the inside. I LOVE this sentiment, and it just goes so perfectly with this cute Tilda!

That's it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and hope to see you back again soon! Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

If you want the rainbow.... with Tilda by Magnolia Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin