Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Monday, February 8, 2010

Gypsy Spot Mini Mailbox Challenge


Happy Gypsy Spot Tuesday!  This week's challenge at the Gypsy Spot is to decorate a Target-like mini-mailbox.  As you can see, the mailbox matchs yesterday's BBTB2 card.  I will admit that the mailbox came first, then the card.


I began by covering the mailbox with a 4 x 12 inch strip of pink polk-a-dot cardstock.  I knew I wanted to use the Pink Paislee Cupid paper in some way, but I was not certain about how to incorporate the large flower print.  And then I remembered circle punches!!  I cut several of the flowers from the Pink Paislee paper using 1.25 inch and .75 inch circle punches.  I then raided my Prima floral and gem brad stashes and then I cut two mailbox door covers from the Pink Paislee paper.


I used cricut magnet material and cut two hearts, one for each end of the mailbox.  I cut two decorative hearts in pink cardstock and covered the magnet material.  I then cut the xoxo layers in cardstock.


I attached the xoxo's to the mailbox lower side egdges.  I created layered flowers using the prima flowers, circle punch flowers and centers, and gem brads.  Using large glue dots I affixed the flowers to the sides of the mailbox and the flag. 


I am really pleased with the end result of this set.  It is fun, sassy, and feminine!

Gypsy Spot Mini Mailbox Challenge Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin