Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heard you're kinda dragon

Happy Friday Eve everyone! My boss at work had some surgery, so I wanted to make a card for him. This dragon by Dustin Pike was exactly the image I needed! I've got him as a digi which is no longer available, BUT - he IS available right now as a High Hopes stamp at Stamp and Create!! YAY!!! Isnt he the cutest thing you've ever seen??? I love him!! He's colored with Copic markers.

Recipe:
paper - DP by Basic Grey; cardstock by Bazzill
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers: G20, G21, G24, R02, R20, E50, E53, E55, E57, E59, BV04, BV20
misc: buttons - Basic Grey; twine - PTI; sentiment is computer generated with CK Cute font; dimensional tape
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! hugs!

Heard you're kinda dragon Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin