Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Redirected...

Has anyone else encountered "redirect" problems with google and/or IE? It is driving me up the wall today. Do bad things really come in 3s? I first ran out of printer ink and then my printer went AWOL... finally fixed that. Then the weird redirect problem in Google. I tried to fix with malware, anti-virus software... and then System Recover. BUT then I realized my System Restore points vanished... so I'm working on that issue.

But the most annoying is the redirect.
I go to google.com
Do a simple search, ex: "twigs & honey"
It pulls up the results
When I click on the result it takes me to a redirect page that says:
"Redirect Notice
The previous page is sending you to (website address)
If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page"
I don't get taken to a spam site... actually, the links in the "Redirect Notice" page don't work at all. About 90% of the search results go to the redirect page.

I read somewhere that Google "monitors" some of its users at random and that might be causing this. Anyone else run across this problem? Any solutions out there? I think it might resolve itself (i.e. when Google gets bored of stalking me, because you know my searches for "feathers", "pretty things", "fabrics" and "T&H" are really quite riveting)... I'm crossing my fingers. I've been trying to fix these problems for the last 5 hours! I quit for now. :P

Redirected... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin