Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where Flowers Grow


Woohoo!!! It's pretty much Friday in my book since the workday is behind me for today! LOL! I have another Magnolia card for you today featuring another cutie patootie, #371 Tilda With Flower Pot! She's from the new Butterfly Dreams 2011 Collection which is available at Magnolia-licious!


I am soooo loving these Spring Letter Seals I got from Whimsy stamps! They're gorgeous and go so well with this new Magnolia collection!!  Both Tilda and the sentiment were colored with Copic markers and then cut out and layered up with Nesties. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and a Magnolia Doohickey swirl die which I love and use all the time.  The cardstock is Bazzill and the DPs are from Making Memories. All the main layers are machine stitched. I airbrushed some white roses from Wild Orchid Crafts to match the rest of the card and enhanced them with some branches from a Martha Stewart branch punch. That pretty little metal butterfly nestled among the flowers is one I got forever ago in a set from Michael's. And the bow is May Arts silk ribbon of course.


The inside is finished to complement the card front. I've had some comments lately from some of you wanting to see the inside of my cards. I find it really hard to photograph the entire inside of the card. The pics always look really funky. So if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to give it a go! So that's it for me! I hope you have a fabulous Friday tomorrow, and that you enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today,  and I hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

This is entered in the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Wings  (butterfly charms...and Tilda is an angel after all) *smiles*

Where Flowers Grow Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: admin